ORDER FORM VELVETSEHA COLLECTION

Name:
Shipping Adress
poscode
Phone No.
Email Address:
Product Code & Quantity
Payment Method

Click here to create your own form.

Thursday 18 July 2013

Makkah Al-Mukarramah



Assalammualaikum.

This holy place had always bear in my mind.
Everytime watching azan in tv featuring Masjidil Haram and Masjid Nabawi,
I'm touched. While performing solat tarawikh i felt like i'm in the Masjidil Haram and in front of
me are where the Kaabah is located.

When Imam reciting surah, such like he is the Imam at those Masjid. Masyaallah how i miss
the place so much. I'm thinking on how i could get that so much money for me to again become
a tetamu to Allah. InsyaAllah.

Disebabkan terlalu rindukan. Nah video kite di dalam Masjidil Haram. Kindly ignore the background telly-story . Too annoying. Hi.hi.hi.



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...