ORDER FORM VELVETSEHA COLLECTION

Name:
Shipping Adress
poscode
Phone No.
Email Address:
Product Code & Quantity
Payment Method

Click here to create your own form.

Thursday 18 October 2012

Orange Pink-ish Fusion

 





hurm~ i never thought in a million years these block colors would be my favorite color nowdays

"bright colors can't go for a tanned person like me" that perception that used to
bear in my mind. Fortunately, the perception changed.
i heart that orange kaftan because the cut at the shoulder add a modern touch and the combination 
of two colors- orange peach would make it quite different.

yesterday, right after office hour, asked mama to accompany me buy a wedding present
for my office mate. so we decide to go a nearby shopping complex, Central Square.


-x0xo-

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...